[Fulltime, M/F, Employee/Independent]
You are capable of transferring knowledge to our customers, whether the training is at Synaps or at the customer. You are an independent trainer who takes pride at his/her job.
- Synaps has a horizontal structure, internal contact is informal, lots of initiatives are developped internally.
- Synaps has a young atmosphere.
- Synaps has a small structure (7 persons internally and 40 trainers in the field).
- Synaps is still expanding.
- Preparing and giving training concerning the use of software applications (MS-Office).
- Writing manuals could also be part of your job.
- Collecting participant evaluations and proposing improvements.
- Participating in training projects.
- Possible evolution to project manager.
Your profile (m/f) :
- Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- A pedagogical approach is a must-have, pedagogical experience is not required.
- University degree
- Flexible, creative.
- You mainly work in Brussels so getting there should not be a problem for you.
Spontaneous applications are welcome.
We are currently not hiring.
- Knowledge of a second language is required (FR or NL) (will be tested!)
Why are we looking for this profile?
Synaps has been expanding for almost 25 years, offering more and more services. Therefore we are always looking for new trainers.
- The candidate sends his/her CV with an accompanying letter to Geert de Kooter .
- The candidate will be invited for a first test training .
- The candidate will be invited for an interview.
- The decision will be made within a month after we have received the CV.